Like us?

Friday, February 23, 2007

Nate's Beer #8


Tonight I enjoyed a very nice belated birthday dinner with mi familia. I met my mom, step-dad, grandma, brother and his wife at the Masthead in Longview. It was the shiznitto blitto blam!
I had an excellent prime rib dinner and the meat was so tender that it basically melted in my mouth. But that wasn't even the best part of dinner, oh no. The best part had to have been the pint of Rogue Dead Guy Ale that I had while waiting for my family to arrive and then the pitcher of it that I shared with my step-dad during dinner.
Like Gus, I haven't had me any Dead Guy in a long fookin time. And just like Captain E.O. said, it is in one word "delicious". Good call G.
I'm gonna have to slip a couple of these bad boys into my next six pack of Weinhard's.

2 comments:

Gus said...

I have well over 50 beers in my fridge right now. And I still think I will end up drinking the dead guy I have in the next few days and going back to the store for more. Six pack of "killians, 4.99" here I come...

n8 b said...

I had to take a little walk down to the Plaid Pantry and grab me a couple of Dead Guys for the evening. It's so good once it hits your lips.