Like us?

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Beer 11, 12, 13...I think - Glam

Monday - As you've read, there was a special meeting of three members of 365Beers of NOSE. The Al's (Al-pine Trout and Al-ex) and I met in the bar at the Mayflower Park Hotel. Earlier, my date (a wine guy, it'll never work out) and I has been out for sushi which in reality was more like out drinking sake. So the Elysian Immortal IPA I had with the Al's seemed completely unremarkable. But maybe it paled in comparison to the stunning company.

Tuesday - I was drinking bloody mary's at lunch and then some kind of Montana moonshine at the company pre-func. So, I'm counting the Sparks I had in between as my bev of the day. Sorry Dicko, that motherfucker was disgusting. And it made my tummy burn like acid for the rest of the night.

Wednesday - Farewell luncheon at Stellar Pizza. The pizza was ho-hum but the Dick's Danger Ale was sublime. From the menu: "between a porter and a pale ale that has a "nutty" finish and is made in small craft batches." It was not only delicious but you could really taste the love that went into making it.

Looking foward to meeting up with the rest of you!

4 comments:

Dr. Bert said...

nice selections

n8 b said...

We'll have to maybe all get together for some brewfests....
Last weekend of July on the waterfront in Portland...good times are sure to be had...
And they have a Mad Dog 20/20 tent that me and Dicko frequented last year...

Glam said...

Um...my dad's name is Mad Dog (ferreal) and, yes, getting that name is 20/20 related. I'll tell you about it in July.

Gus said...

Dick's is from our area. His beer rocks.