Like us?

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Nate's Beer #10

So I've had a couple of choices on which beer I could go with for my #10. It could've been the Guinness I had with breakfast this morning at Katie O'Brien's (killer breakfast by the way). It also could've been the Anchor Steam Beer I have waiting for me in my fridge.
Or it could've been any number of beers that I found at Belmont Station. After spending a little bit of time in there, I realized that this is probably what heaven looks like. I picked up a couple of Sierra Nevada Bigfoots (an '06 & an '07), a Hair of the Dog Rose, an Avery Brewing Co. White Rascal (very cool bottle), a Kona limited release Pipeline Porter, a Shmaltz Brewing Co. He'Brew Genesis Ale, and an 8% beauty from Belgium known as Loterbol. I will definitely be making more trips to the Belmont.
But for my beer #10 I am going to count the 8 Second Ale by Klamath Basin Brewing Co. that I had at the A&L tavern while Dr. Bert was straight up schooling me at foosball. The beer was so delicious although I couldn't properly enjoy thanks to the ass whoopin I took at the foos table. All in all a very nice beer drinkin weekend.

No comments: