Like us?

Friday, April 27, 2007

taking it easy

I decided to have only one beer last night. And it was Moose Drool. And if you are only gonna have one beer in a night, this is a good choice. I forgot how much I miss this beer, and will probably try and drink a few more this year even though its already checked off.

Right now I am enjoying a Rogue Monk Madness Ale. I can't figure out what it tastes like. Kind of like an amber IPA. I like it.

Later tonight I got frustrated with the stupid stereo system. So I grabbed a Rogue Shakespeare Stout, cause the people at the brewery said this was one of their best beers. And they could be right, cause this is one of the best stouts I have besides BJ's Tatonka. And to finish of the night, I am gonna go grab a Big Sky Powder Hound Winter Ale. Then I'm gonna go pass out watching Pirates of the Caribbean with the sound turned way up. Disney makes some pretty good movies, if you don't mind that kind of thing.

No comments: