Like us?

Monday, April 23, 2007

Nate's Beers #64, 65 & 66

Happy Monday everybody, hope you all had wonderful weekends! Gus, good luck on the new job today.
Friday I spent the evening in Longview at a little party with some very good friends enjoying some Heinekens and chatting it up with the coach. After the party I decided to just stay at my parents house, since I had been drinking and didn't feel like an hour drive to get home. My parents were at the beach on a clamming expedition so I figured I'd have the place to myself. Once I got there I realized my step-brother Jon was home from College and entertaining a couple of lady friends. They invited me to hang out and we played smoke or fire until I ended up passing out. Great night!
I woke early Saturday and made my way home to Portland. After arriving home I crawled back in bed for a little more shut-eye. After waking up (again) Dr. Bert and I made our way out to Pier Park for a round of disc-golf. I played like shit but the beers at McMenamin's St. John's theatre-pub made it all worthwhile. While we were leaving St. John's we grabbed a couple of 22's for later enjoyment. Later that evening we mixed up a couple of Rubyheads and they went down smooth! Very enjoyable.
Yesterday we played our two games of wiffleball winning both. Dr. Bert hit two more homeruns in the first game and we cruised to a 6-0 victory. In game two I hit a bomb but tried to give the win away by coming in to pitch the sixth inning. We held on to win, just barely beating the Blazers 3-2. After the game I decided to enjoy my Deschutes Bachelor ESB that's been hanging out in my fridge since the start of this whole 365 thing. It was very tasty just like the rest of the Deschutes lineup.

No comments: