Like us?

Saturday, April 7, 2007

one more

I just found out labels can be only 200 characters, so that means a seperate post since I drank too much today (and am on a white russian now)

Add the Big Sky Summer Honey (not impressed) and the Rogue Santa's Private Reserve (new favorite winter beer) to that list for today, and for good measure a Spanish Peaks Black Dog Amber Ale, which as I have my first taste is good, and makes me realize between this and the Sleemans, that the dark ambers I like, the light ambers I do not.Holy shit, its one of those days. Add a Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barleywine and a North Coast PranQster Ale to the list. (the barelywine good, the pranqster is a belgian, I am decided 100%, I do not like belgian ales right now.)

2 comments:

n8 b said...

I can see this blog is quickly turning into "What Erik did on Vacation"....

awesome*























































(*sarcasm)

Gus said...

I kept comments beer related.

And I don't see anyone else posting...

Sure hope that everyone doesn't give up in the 3rd month...