Like us?

Monday, April 2, 2007

Nate's Beer #45

Sunday I had my first game of the wiffleball season (you guys are gonna get so sick of hearing about wiff). And like the wiffle pro that I am I threw a no-hitter in the first game. Dr. Bert and I led our team to a 9-0 victory. In game two Dr. Bert pitched us to a 14-9 victory. It was a blast.
After the game I decided to celebrate with a deuce-deuce a Lost Coast's Indica IPA. It was alright. I think I may be getting a little burnt out on the IPAs. I really enjoyed Thunderhead and drank a lot of that and Jetstream IPA and there's been a couple of others that I can't remember right now. It may be time for a little break.

2 comments:

AlpineTrout said...

If I wasn't going to miss my annual wiffleball tournament in Los Gatos, CA this year due to a scheduling conflict, I'd bribe you with beer to play on my team.

Gus said...

IPAs good, Ambers bad.