Like us?

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Nate's Beer #47

So last night, before heading back to Portland after work, I stopped by to visit my friends the Williamsons. We sat around visiting and enjoyed some Blue Moon. The first time I tried Blue Moon I didn't really care for it. It may have been the setting (I was at Applebes, I don't like Applebes) but for some reason I just wasn't feeling it that night.
Well I tried it again a couple of weeks ago and thought that it was pretty damn tasty. And after having it again last night I have come to the conclusion that 'me likey'. I think I'll have to try some more, soon.

As for this weekend, is anybody planning on coming down to Porltand for the Spring Brewer's Festival? Just curious....

1 comment:

AlpineTrout said...

Hmmm... Brewer's Festival, huh? I just got an invite to go down to Portland for some fishing, so it might be in the cards...