Like us?

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Beers make me forget...

Don't you hate it when you drink beers at a bar and forget what they were. I wrote them down on a coaster and Im sure that is somewhere between my car and kitchen counter. The beers I know for sure that I had were:

#45 Hamms

#46 Sessions - Never seen this beer before, I think even the Trout had never seen this beer before, which is rare. It kinds looks like a Red Stripe, same bottle, red and white label. Pretty good light lager, my faves.

4 comments:

AlpineTrout said...

It's 'Session' (singular form, not to be confused with Sessions skate/snowboard clothing), and yes, I have heard of it before. Don't be dumb. It's made by Full Sail. I think it was Erika who commented that she had never heard of it.

Dicko said...

Hey Trout, see link below.

http://www2.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=5125758892530654450&postID=8800166585673103984&isPopup=true

Glam said...

Session is this year's trend beer. Like Stella Artois last year.

Dicko said...

No wonder Trout knows about it...oh snap.