Like us?

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Nate's Beer #69

So I'm thinking that Deschutes Brewing is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I've always enjoyed the Mirror Pond, Cinder Cone and Black Butte and recently have tried some of their other beers and enjoyed them also. So I was looking forward to trying the seasonal Buzzsaw Brown. And I was not disappointed. I thought it was pretty damn good even though I'm not really a fan of brown beers. They may just be cause I haven't tried very many yet but the last one I had, Beer Town Brown, was nothing to write home about.
I'm thinking a trip to the Deschutes Brewery in Bend, Oregon may be in store this Summer. Who's coming with me?

2 comments:

Gus said...

I want the buzzsaw too but so far I've only seen 12 packs in the store and I don't buy those anymore...

But yes, I would like to go visit.

AlpineTrout said...

Keep an eye out for their Hop Trip. I had this past Sunday at The Tav in Ellensburg. It's a really hoppy pale ale that's brewed with fresh hops instead of dried hops.