Like us?

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Brewfest is comin

For those of you that are like me and plan to try and make a weekend out of brewfest, I have signed up to volunteer on Thursday or Friday, for which you get a free mug, a free tshirt, and free tokens to use after you are done volunteering. The link is oregonbrewfest volunteer if you are interested, and I added to my sign up about inquiring if multiple people could ensure they had the same shift, in case any of you were coming with me. Thought it would be cool if a few of us were there all weekend trying are hardest to drink all the beers.

Speaking of which, they posted breweries list so you can see what you are up against at the end of July. Man I can't wait. This page also has a countdown, and we are T-minus 106 days or so.

5 comments:

Gus said...

Holy Crap, just saw this on the brewery list.

Stone Brewing Co Escondido CA **Stone Vertical Epic Ale 07.07.07 Belgian Saison

That's the beer that I am determined to have for my birthday. If I don't get it then, I have another shot at it at Brewfest. SWEET!

Gus said...

Also coming back this year is the Watermelon wheat. Sounds crazy, but the line for this stuff is longer than any other line.

http://www.21st-amendment.com/

Gus said...

also found another brewery for Trout. All the beers are named for fish.

http://ballastpoint.com/

Gus said...

found something for Nate. A brewery in Albany that has disc golf events.
http://calapooiabrewing.com/blog/

AlpineTrout said...

Oh yeah, Ballast Point. I was drinking those last summer when I was in San Diego to fish for sharks. I'll have to pick up a mixed sixer to bring home when I go back in July.