Like us?

Monday, April 9, 2007

Catching up, again

Like AT said, its not an easy task to try and keep track of and post beers drank. Now that I have taken the time to create a spreadsheet, I think I can do better. So I had a chance to down a few this past couple weekends, including a trip to McMenamin's:

McMenamin's:
Hammerhead
Terminator
Ruby
Rubinator (1/2 Termy, 1/2 Ruby)

Others:
Henry's Organic Amber- not so good.
Mirror Pond- Yummy, as always.
Corona
Bud Light
Coors Light
Harp Irish Lager- always good.

So call me a slacker, but I am at 19. Since I have 12 mixed from taking 2nd place in the basketball pool and I have a week vacation at the end of the month, I'd like to get to 30 or 40 by May. That way I'm at least resepctable in this little contest.

And this little pic for your enjoyment:





2 comments:

Gus said...

that is outstanding. nothing like birthin a little tar baby the day after a trip to Kells.

Gus said...

actually it was more green cause I had other beers and didn't get that full black effect.