Like us?

Monday, April 30, 2007

Nate's Beer #72

On Saturday night we had a rambunctious night of bachelor party festivities planned for our good friend Phil that included a trip to a comedy club, some boozing and some other festivities. The plan was for the group to come down to Portland at about 5ish and start drinking at my place before making our way to Harvey's comedy club.
Well earlier in the afternoon Dr. Bert and I got thirsty. So we headed into the heart of the Hollywood District and enjoyed some delicious brews at the Laurelwood Brewery and Public House. It was my first visit to this place and I decided to try a little bit of everything. I started it all off with their Mother Lode golden ale and I was not disappointed. A very smooth beer that went perfect with the beautiful day. After that I tried a Piston pale ale and a Free Range red and enjoyed them both. I see myself making many trips to this little brewery. Great beers, good food and they had some beautiful waitresses. Good times, good fucking times.
As for the bachelor party, wouldn't you like to know.....

No comments: