Like us?

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Easter beers and more...


Rockstar 21 - Not unlike Sparks, but it tastes a little better, much like the NA Rockstar enegery drink. It actually tastes good with vodka too. I got wasted and played beer pong with it, it was great idea until my wife had to drive me home.

Michelob Ultra - One of my favorite beers because I can keep my amazing physique. Its like drinking water, water that gets you drunk.

Michelob - My uncle's drink of choice and since I was at his place for Easter, I drank all of his beer.

Sparks - So I like energy drinks that have alcohol in them. You just have to be careful how many you drink or you may be looking at a bitter beer face, but because of sweetness....oh and you could go into cardiac arrest.

Sparks Light - Much easier on the heart.

Busch Light - Without this beer, I wouldnt have been able to afford college and beer at the same time. For that, I thank you.

Sierra Nevada Pale - Its Sierra Nevada Pale, nuf said.

Roger's Pilsner - Another Georgetown Brewing beer. As good as the rest of em.

Pete's Wicked Ale - Never been a fan of Pete's, but its ok. Should be called Pete's "sorta bad" Ale, not quite wicked.

1 comment:

Gus said...

Is it Evil?
Like fruits of the Devil Evil?

Nice to see you didn't lose your coaster this time.