Like us?

Monday, April 2, 2007

Gus wants his Beers so bad that he called me from vacation

Erik "Captain E.O." Guttormsen just called me from his vacation in Rogue country to tell me to post that since Florida won the NCAA basketball championships he wants some mixed six-packs and damn that was one helluva run-on sentence. Erik is entitled to mixed six-packs from Dicko, Emily, Goat, Trout and Dr. Bert a.k.a. WWE (worst wingman evah).
And Alex finished second since he had Ohio St. so he gets two sixers, his own and one from me. But since Alex was an ass earlier this week saying his wasn't going to pay me if I won he's out a sixer. Maybe you should learn to keep your mouth shut. Blow that punk.

7 comments:

Emily:) said...

Ok ok, all hail Gus who won his beer;)Gus, email me your actual address and I'll figure out a way to ship your beers to you:)

Alex said...

Hey N8,

I qualified my "being an ass" comment with you sweeping the entire prize by having both teams in the finals. And it was more being funny than being an ass, Mr. Tearyeyedsensitiveguy.

But both of your teams choked. And you owe me a sixer. So you better pay it or I'll have Captain E.O. take it out of your ass.

n8 b said...

Still haven't learned to keep your mouth shut I see...

Emily:) said...

Okay, it's apparently illegal to ship beers via USPS. BeerAdvocate says that UPS or FedEx might be the way to go as they may still have don't ask don't tell policies. Sounds like some shady shit to me though. Plus it'll cost like $10-20 to ship. Anybody have any suggestions? I guess I could just send Gus money to buy a sixer.

Alex said...

We could settle this on the wiffle ball diamond, N8, but you can't touch my stuff.

Gus said...

No beer is worth $10-20 to ship. I would be happy with the money and can put it toward all the Rouge and Siltez 22s I bought in Newport this weekend. Whatever it costs for the beer you were going to send, I am happy with.

n8 b said...

Yes Alex, we could settle this on the wiffleball field if you weren't a quitter. I think we had you out there last season and it seems that you pulled the "I'm taking my ball and going home" routine right before you had to face my team... talk is cheap son, it's just a shame you're too scared to try to back it up....