Like us?

Saturday, April 14, 2007

I Must Have Been Hitler in a Past Life - Glam

Okay, okay. It's been awhile.

Without going into the boring details, there is a very real possibility that it will be goddamn medically necessary for me to stop drinking beer. And wine. And booze. I'm totally panicking at the thought of it. I'm 10 behind. Not bad considering I haven't been able to drink anything with any regularity for nearly a month.

I know, I know...cry me a river, right?

So here's what I HAVE had:

Franziskaner Hefeweizen
Ropewalk Amber Ale
Urquell Pilsner
Rat City IPA - effing delicious. FINALLY, an IPA I like!
Mongoose IPA
Pocono Pale Ale
Pocono Amber Ale

There was also more Elysian Perseus Porter and an indiscrete number of Gins and Tonics. But of course, those don't count for anything but the pure joy they gave me.
.

1 comment:

Gus said...

Hitler=bad
Beer=good