Like us?

Friday, April 20, 2007

Nate's Beer #63


So after getting home last night, Dr. Bert and I went and met some of his co-workers at the Bridgeport Brewery. It was my first time visiting this brewery and I really like the place. One thing in particular that I really liked was the "beer board" that hung behind the bar. It had all their beers listed with OG, IBUs and ABV listed right there. It helped me tremendously.
I started the evening off with my beer for the day, Old Knucklehead Barleywine Ale. It was pretty smooth compared to other barley wine style brews I've had. I definitely recommend it. After that I decided to try the Ropewalk ale and it was also delish. For my third beer I went with the Beer Town Brown. I was not impressed by this beer at all. It wasn't bad by any means, but just kinda blah... Oh well, two good brews and one decent paired with a fun group of people is always a good time.

No comments: