Like us?

Monday, April 2, 2007

Nate's Beer #44

Damn it I've been slacking! Okay so Saturday I spent my day in the greater Lower Columbia metro area taking in Opening Day of the Columbia Cowlitz Wiffleball Association. There was two great games with Matt Jones of Jackmove striking out 15 in the first game against the Lexington Brewers. In the second game the Brewers captain Jim Hewey led them to a 18-2 crushing of Jackmove. It was a blast and many Busch Lights were consumed.
But I am not going to count the Busch Light, oh no I'm saving that for later. That night I went by the Kramer's household and played some baseball on the Wii with Hunter. I won a hard fought battle by hitting a 3 run homerun to win it. Hunter was up on me at the point because he hit two homeruns against me (he's five).
After defeating Hunter I quenched my thirst with a Miller Lite. And it sucked. I'm just not a Miller guy, give me a Bud Light any day.

No comments: