Like us?

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Nate's Beers #59 & #60

Sunday after dominating at wiffleball and enjoying a little BBQ with my last couple of 1620's, I made my way to McMenamins to pick up a couple of Rubys and a couple of Hammerheads. Unfortunately for me, they were all out of Ruby in 22s so I was only able to get a couple of Hammerheads. I gave one to Dr. Bert and enjoyed the other myself. I was a little tired that evening and actually fell asleep (passed out?) while trying to finish it. But since I drank over 12 oz. I'm counting the mofo. If you don't like it, get bent.
Monday evening I had a Bridgeport IPA before turning my attention to some PBR tall-boys. It was the first time I had tried Bridgeport's IPA and I thought it was good. And the Pabst was good as always. I mean, if it's good enough to win a blue ribbon, it's good enough for Nate.

1 comment:

Gus said...

Man, PBR is some great beer. I can't wait to cross it off my list.