Like us?

Monday, April 9, 2007

another day, more beers

Rogue Half-e-weizen - Good, nice to find another good hefe.
Guinness Stout - Good of course, and funny considering Alex's post a few spots below.
Caguama - not bad, fun to try other mexican beers, especially when the end up tasting good and not like piss. actually good with or without lime.
Caguam Light - had this one without the lime, they are both good beers. I will buy again next time they are cheaper than Corona.
Rock Green Light - The only beer at the bowling alley I hadn't had yet when I went into buy a ball finally so I'm not the only fucker using a house ball in league. And although I hated this beer the first time I tried it, and vowed not to have it ever again, it was the only choice, and actually wasn't that bad. Definitely a good beer if you are thirsty, and not a good beer if you are not, but only because it is pretty watery.

And I am up to 120 beers now. Baby.

No comments: