Like us?

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Nate's Beer #67

So last night after work I decided to call Gus up and see how his first day of work was. I was just heading over to the wiffleball field when he invited me over to drink a brew with him. So I wandered out to the fridge and when I opened it, I caught a little glimpse of what heaven looks like. It was fanfuckingtastic.
Gus tried giving me the Deschutes Mirror Pond that he owes me, but no I had other ideas. I tossed the Mirror Pond back into his fridge and grabbed a 22 of Rogue. I asked him if he had already enjoyed the Hazelnut Brown Nectar and he said yes and that it was delicious. I told him I was gonna drink it and I owed him ten ounces of beer. So the next time Gus is down to my place I plan on opening a brewski for him, drinking two ounces off the top and then handing it to him.
I mean after all, what are friends for?

1 comment:

Gus said...

it better be good beer, cause that hazelnut brown is so good I actually get a little hard drinking it. I'm thinking maybe you can get something outstanding and I would be happy with 10 oz of it...

And you can get the next BJs growler when I get it refilled. Man those are good jugs of beer.