Like us?

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Nate's Beer #62

Last night I had the pleasure of attending a comedy show at Harvey's in Portland with my good friends Reggie & Margaux. They had won tickets (16 of them) and invited a group of family and friends.
While we were there I noticed that they had a Harvey's IPA. Seeing how that was the only real unusual beer on tap I immediately decided I would be drinking that for the evening. And it was delicious, all five of them.
The first comedian was a younger guy from Portland. He was fricking hilarious. He busted out some beat-box near the end of his routine that had Margaux and I rolling. I really can't describe it with any justice.
The headliner was none other than Vic Dunlop. You may be asking yourself "who?" but I know that if you saw the guy, you'd recognize him. He's been in a bunch of movies and was also fricking hilarious.
As he was leaving the stage after his set, the emcee called him back on. He said he needed a volunteer from the crowd and guess who got picked. That's right, this guy. I'm hoping to get video of the last part from some friends, which I'll post here so you can see the hilarity go down. It was one of the funnest nights I've ever had where boobies weren't involved.

No comments: