Like us?

Monday, April 16, 2007

3 days (cont.)

You can only post so many labels (i.e. drink so many beers) before blogger tells you to go fuck yourself you stupid alcoholic. So here is part 2.

Sunday after another tournament and long day of my knee fucking killing me, I treated myself to a huge ibuprofin and a left over pain killer, a dip in the hottub, and a Mike's Light Lemondade, a Mike's Cranberry Lemonade, a Shinerbock, a Full Sail LTD 02, and a BBQ. It was nice, and followed by passing out with my friend dead guy ale. A shame to let that last sip go to waste, but the couch was comfortable.

This week is my last at the bank before I start a new job, so although my schedule is packed, I plan to knock more than my scheduled alottment of beers off the list this week, which is making me drool on the keyboard as I type this.

No comments: