Like us?

Monday, April 16, 2007

3 days of beers

In the interest of time, I'll cut to the chase. Weekend included volunteer stuff that Dicko doesn't want to hear about, but it also included beers, which Dicko does want to hear about.

Friday was a couple Pete's beers from the fridge, the Wicked Ale (good), and the Strawberry Blonde (great beer, going to get more this summer for sure), and a Pyramid Thunderhead IPA, which I thought I already had, and then found that I hadn't crossed it off yet, and it was free from the hospitality room (read beer suite) at the Lions conference. And free equals good. As did the free budweiser, and the free black butte for breakfast/lunch and the free full sail pale both days. Saturday when I got home, I treated myself to an afternoon of Dick's. The Danger Ale, the IPA, the Irish Single Ale, and the Double Diamond Winter Ale. All wondeful, although I think I liked the Irish the best.

No comments: