Like us?

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Catching up again....

Beer #55 (Wednesday, April 11th) I had a Weinhard's Blonde Ale while watching some wiffleball at Jones' house. The game was good, the beer was alright and the weather was shitty.

Beer #56 (Thursday, April 12th) I had a Weinhard's Blue Boar Pale Ale after work. I have always enjoyed Blue Boar. I was introduced to it when I was about 21 or 22 by a now ex-girlfriend and immediately liked it.

Beer #57 (Friday, April 13th) I stopped by a couple of stores on my way home to buy wiffleball for the league and one of those stores just so happened to be Fred Meyers. So I grabbed myself a six pack of Hollande 1620 lager and twelve 3-packs of wiffleballs. And then I went home and drank the 1620 and it tasted exactly like Heineken. Good but not very original.

Beer #58 (Satruday, April 14th) My roomie Dr. Bert and I headed on down to McMenamins on Broadway where we enjoyed a pitcher of Ruby and a pitcher of Rubinator (half Ruby, half Terminator). They were fabulous. I'm counting the Rubinator on the day.

1 comment:

Gus said...

I can't wait til I can finally get in a game of wiffleball.

I am gonna sport every crappy 16oz and 24oz beer and malt liquor I can find for those games.