Like us?

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

366 Beers

I guess this year is 366 beers. But if I change the name of the blog it might not come up on searches, so hence all you get is a clever post.

I have been hella busy, so you get posts from just N8 this week, but thought I would at least chime in once. Had some great beers at the beach this weekend. And the Arrogant Bastard 3 pack tasting with Nate last night that gave me a headache this morning. And brewed the Stout. I wish we were brewing a Leap Beer tonight, but might have to just settle for stopping by Hop N Grape to see if he has anything special, then heading home to finish the growler of John John Juniper Pale from Rogue. Juniper Pale aged in Juniper Gin Barrels. hhmmmmm, tasty.

On another note I think I am at about 640+ beers total tasted in the past 5 years. I am awesome.

No comments: