Like us?

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Slackers

We both failed to post yesterday. I believe Principal Strickland from Hill Valley High would refer to us as SLACKERS! But we have been busy brewing, and drinking and planning to brew, which meant somehow we both thought the other was posting yesterday.

Sorry to disappoint both our readers. Anyways, with two beers bottled, and two bubbling away in the primary and secondary, the next plan is brew an Apfelwein tonight or this weekend, and hopefully brew a stout this weekend. I also look forward to trying the New Belgium Cocoa Mole that Nate grabbed in Seattle for me.

In the meantime I tried a Sam Adams Wee Heavy on Monday night (it was 10% ABV, very nice and I would recommend trying one if you can find one). And a couple Bridgeport IPAs last night at Valentines Day dinner, followed by a can of 21st Amendment Hop Crisis when I got home. The Hop Crisis was crazy hoppy. Like I was looking in the can to see if it was dry hopped in the can. And it was 9.5% ABV or something crazy, which could be deceptive coming in a can and make for an interesting tailgate if you were down for being that guy at the football game...

Also it is Nate's birthday tomorrow. He may not even post again this week...

1 comment:

n8 b said...

Hill Valley High??? Seriously?

In other news, the Hop Crisis is Delicious with a capital D!