Like us?

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Photo Found


Found another photo on my wife's phone I missed when uploading last week. The brewers hard at work on the CCWA NWPA.

I am so thirsty.

On a side note, I just want to say "YOU SUCK" to the NBA refs in Portland. You consistently day in and day out do a horrible job, sometimes for our team, sometimes against, but always blowing calls, being inconsistent, just overall poor showings. But to blow the final couple calls in regulation and force overtime against the Thunder was unforgivable. I hope the next time you order a beer it has gone bad. Or someone spits in it. Or the next time you buy beer the bag breaks in the parking lot. I hate you.

Also just found the motherlode online... Kegerators. Nate is building one, and I have an old bar my dad and I purchased last year and plan to finally get around to fixing it up to hold multiple beers. My garage will soon be the coolest bar on the block...

1 comment:

n8 b said...

That picture is brewtastic!