Like us?

Friday, February 24, 2012

Stormtroopers need more training

Went to transfer from primary to secondary and apparently our bucket of imperials still take laser blasts like they aren't wearing armor. I.E. they need more training. Bubbling every 30 seconds.

Also, over in Long Beach and hit up Rogue in Astoria on the way. Pretty sweet beers as always and coming home with a box full while we wait for our beers to be ready. The John John Juniper and GYO beers I tried were Good, especially the John John. I may have to stop for a growler on the way home. It was spruce pale ale aged in their spruce gin barrels. Man I wish I had some now.

Did find another beer blog too. http://thedeliciousbeerblog.blogspot.com/

And the breweries are doing multiple beer tours now. I really want to take one of those and visit some more places.

1 comment:

James said...

Did you double pitch your yeast or make a yeast starter? Bigger beers, like imperials, need at least twice the yeast to get a rapid fermentation start. It will help keep from getting the "Homebrew twang"! Keep me posted.