Like us?

Friday, February 17, 2012

Still Tasting

That title has a double meaning. I swear I could still taste the spiciness in the Cocoa Mole from New Belgium the next day. Crazy taste explosion on that beer.

Also, I have resurrected my beer list from 07-08, and with some obvious mental lapses that I have can not add because I don't know every beer I had from 08-11, I think I have a pretty good list of most of the beers I have had and a bunch more I want to try. I have at least 624 checked off the list (including a handful of home brews) so I am back on track to try and beat Barry Bond's record of 762 home runs. I say I should have it by the end of baseball season, if not by the beginning...

Had a few Japanese/Korean beers at dinner last night for Nate's birthday. Checked off the list and go good with Asian food, but nothing to write home about. Now looking forward to a long weekend of trying some more beers and hopefully brewing up a Stout. And if Nate's keg supplies ever show up, also kegging one beer and transfering the other to keg in a few weeks.

No comments: