Like us?

Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Beer

The Super Beer was this Sunday between the Patriots and the Giants. To celebrate Randy brought over a growler of Fort George bourbon barrel cavatica stout and it was outstanding. I might have missed some of the game talking beer and chasing kids around, but it didn't matter. We had food and friends and I got to drink this beer. Which made the day great. I also got to finally try a few Lindemans Lambics which I always assumed were fruity Belgian beers from the labels, and that is exactly what they were. It would almost be hard to call them beer, kind of like cider beer is beer. And they were good, I just couldn't drink a whole bottle. A couple tasters of each were plenty. All in all a good day.

1 comment:

n8 b said...

I tried to get my hands on some of that Bourbon Barrel Cavatica last night at H&G but the keg was dead. He does have one more that he should be tapping here in another few weeks.