Like us?

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Collaborate and Listen

Ice is back with my brand new invention...
yes we grew up in the 80s and 90s..

I've had a couple collaboration brews in the past month. And I am on the search for more. Kick by New Belgium was awesome. Allies win the war from 21st Amendment was also awesome, and in a can no less. Both were made with Elysian, who makes fine beers.

I actually posted on a weekend. Because searching 365 beers I found a link work must have been blocking. Maxim 365 beers in a day I'm sure there were days we had 365 beers in a day in college, or maybe even at wiffle ball all stars. And I know we have made some giant beer can pyramids. But to combine both those things, and considering the good beers in cans now, this sounds like a pretty fun thing to attempt one of these days. We would of course need Willie to help, and somewhere between 20-30 additional people, but why not?

I also had the Black Sheep Monty Python Holy grAle, which was not bad. And originally tried to post this using my ipad2. Which didn't work. Try getting with the times Blogger...

Also, this is post #400. not too shabby.

No comments: