Like us?

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Softball season

You're all a bunch of no posting pansies.

Last night was some dos equis, but already checked off, so nothing for the list.

Tonight was my first softball game in 2 years. A couple bad calls ended my perfect batting average in Longview (I was 5/5), but we still managed to go 1-1 first night of league, and more importantly I was treated to a Busch, Hamm's, and a couple already checked off beers. I also started off with a Tsing Tao before I went, and am now enjoying a Dick's Silk Lady while I prepare to soak my re-injured knee in the hot tub before icing it, so I got that going for me.

Between softball and wiffleball over the next few months, I am going to wipe out the shit beers on my list. And I am at 260 in about 105 days, so I am doing pretty good towards breaking 730.

No comments: