Like us?

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

beers beers beers

Sunday it was time for a few more coronas, cause if you already have cut limes, it is a shame to let them go to waste. After they were gone it was time for a couple of Dick's: the Lava Rock Porter Sunday and the Working Man's Brown Ale Monday. Tonight was time for that busty red head Siletz Red Ale. I have been eyeing this beauty for the last couple days since I drank the 22 that was in front of it in the fridge. And it was worth the wait. This beer is the best beer I have had this month, and that's saying something after the couple brown ales that I thought were pure money. I think you can probably find these in Portland since I saw a few Siletz at Nate and Ed's, and I recommend picking one up. It's almost as good as McMenamins' Ruby. No shit. Last I am gonna go grab an Alaskan IPA, cause Nate says its good, and that little bright ass green cap keeps calling my name.

3 comments:

n8 b said...

I've got an Alaskan IPA and a Redhook Copper Hook spring seasonal for you in my fridge...

that is if Willie didn't drink them last night/this morning

Andrew said...

Aw man, I wish I could have some beer. I always get to drunk though so don't drink anymore.

Andrew

Gus said...

mmmm, k.