Like us?

Monday, May 21, 2007

Open to Close

Oh yes folks, the Trout and I finished an open to close this Saturday. You know what the best part of it was, some dude we met from Texas paid for most of our beer the whole night and I didnt even need to blow him.

I have fallen behind a little bit and its just because I haven't been to the store lately, not because I havent been drinking.

The latest beers:

Leffe - Not a huge fan of it, but it wasnt that bad. What was bad though, see below.

Tona - BAD

Killlians Red - Oddly enough, this was one of the first beers I ever got drunk on. You ever notice that when you're young, sometimes you just end up with random beers like this and you drink them, well, because you aren't old enough to buy your own.

1 comment:

Gus said...

so did trout blow him?