Like us?

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Nate's Beer #82

Last night on my way home I decided to stop and see if I could find a beer that I haven't had yet. What I ended up grabbing was Redhook's spring seasonal Copper Hook. And I was pleasantly surprised. Great, easy going beer that had a little bit of a citrus flavor.
I checked out Redhook's website this morning and discovered that this beer's availibility runs from January to April so I'm glad I grabbed one when I did. On the site they describe it as follows "With it's brilliant copper color, light maltiness, pleasant hop aroma, and distinctive citrus flavor, Copperhook is a perfect companion to warmer temps and longer nights. "
And since it's packing a very solid 5.7% ABV it made me feel happy. I thought it was pretty damn tasty so you should check it out if you get a chance.

1 comment:

Gus said...

the copper hook is some good shit. one of those beers I bought 2 of in my mix and match endeavors instead of just 1.