Like us?

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Holy Grail Ale

So I was at the Red House Beer reatiler and they told me that they should be getting some of the Monty Python's Holy Gail Ale in soon, I'll keep an eye out for everyone.

In the meantime, i picked up a mixed "eight" pack of some Bison Brewing and Flying Dog.

5/2 - Flying Dog Pale Ale
5/3 - Flying Dog Cut the Leash
5/4 - Flying Dog Dogtober
5/5 - Flying Dog Hound Bock - In my opinion, the best of the bunch. I actuall may go back and pick up a sixer of just this.
5/6 - Bison Belgian Ale
5/7 - Bison IPA
5/8 - Bison Red Ale - Not a huge red ale fan, but this wasnt too shabby.

The eighth beer was the Bison Chocolate Stout and I realized when I got home that I already had this and it sucked. So if anyone needs one of these, hollah!

5 comments:

n8 b said...

I'll take it Dicko! I think Gus is coming to Seattle this weekend so have him grab it for me. I'll repay your kindness the weekend of Brewfest.

Gus said...

Wait, I drive to seattle and pick up a beer, and give it Nate? Sure thing, but if by "accident" I drink it and add it to my list, don't blame me, it was the one armed man.

n8 b said...

Well if you wake up the morning after Brewfest and you don't have any eyebrows don't blame me, it was the one legged man....

Gus said...

Hey, if you wake up with a cock in your mouth and all I get is shaved eyebrows, I think I've come out ahead on that deal...

n8 b said...

I'm so locking my door whenever you come to visit from here on