Like us?

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Still trying to catch up

5/20 Rogue Uberfest Pilsner, Henry's Summer Wheat, Lagunita's Undercover Investigator Shut-down Ale
5/21 JW Dundee's Pale Ale, Lagunita's Cappuccino Stout, Bridgeport Stout

lagunitas Undercover
There I was, sweaty and strung out, holed up for the third day in a cheap hotel with a genuine Juanita on my lap. On the lamp was more than a way of life. It had a smell, and it stunk like hops. Juanita shrieked something about an "Escoba frande con queso en mota para la pelicula...", but I wasn't listening. For now I was focused on the Undercover Ale clenched between Juanita's knees and also how good it would taste later while she cooled out in the soon to be locked shed out back of Palmdale where the turkey farmers still run. Ale is thicker than even blood. I already knew this and I also knew that the dicks were not far behind and that even at their distance they could smell everything and would never let up on me. Flip the dicks. Here come the bastards... Here they come... Call us! 707-769-4495 Cheers!

lagunitas Capuccino Stout (the bottle that made me go look at the other to see if they had stuff on the sides as good as this one. If you read nothing else in my last 10 posts, read this.)
Coffee is my shepherd; I shall not doze. It maketh me to wake in green pastures, it leadeth me beyond the sleeping masses. It restoreth my brain, it leadeth me in the paths of consciousness for it's name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of sleep, I will fear no artificial sweetener for thou art with me; Thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me. Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of my zzz's, Thou anointest my day with sunlight; My cup runneth over. Surely richness and flavor shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of Cappuccino forever... Let us sip... or whatever... 1.707.769.4495 Cheers!

No comments: