Like us?

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Nate's Beer #75


So last night I went for sushi dinner with my friends Margaux and Laura. As some of you may know, I love me some raw fish. Last night we went with a hot night roll, alaskan roll, spicy scallop roll and a rainbow roll (named after Dicko). The sushi was delish as always and I decided to down it with some Tiger! beer.
The beer was alright, kinda reminded me of Bud Light. The taste was just the right pairing for the sushi. It's just too bad I had to drive afterwards so I couldn't enjoy any sake-bombs!

2 comments:

AlpineTrout said...

Ich, Ni, Sake Bomb!

Gus said...

I can't get into the sushi. First it was the thought of cold fish, then I realized I hate the sauce that they put on most of them.

But I want a tiger beer, so I'll go with you next time.