Like us?

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Nate's Beer #83

After arriving home last night I immediately made my way to the fridge and cracked open a refreshing McMenamin's Ruby that I had in there. I was thirsty from my drive home and easily finished that beer in a couple of minutes.
After making my way back to the fridge I decided on the McMenamin's Sunflower IPA. As of late, I have been drinking quite a few IPAs. The Sunflower is up there near the top of them all. On their website they describe it like this "McMenamins Sunflower IPA was first introduced in the summer of 1995 at our West Linn brewery. Inspired by the bountiful sunflowers grown in the pub's beer garden, our IPA has a deep golden color and distinct yet subtle citrus flavors that satisfy both the diehard IPA drinker and those who prefer a lighter palate. Sunflower IPA is truly a beer for the masses."
Yes it is. And in other McMenamin-related news, it sounds like they may be eyeing a location in nearby Kalama for a new restaurant. It sounds like all the talk is still in the early stages but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Gus said...

That would be sweet f'in candy if they came into Woodland. Next stop, Longview/Kelso.

Glam said...

I love Woodland. Ever had the shakes at the Eager Beaver?

n8 b said...

Why the Hell are you guys talking about Woodland? The McMenamin Bros. are checking out a spot in Kalama!!!!