Like us?

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Save The Brown


We were disappointed that the first bottle of brown didn't seem to have enough carbonation. The second bottle seemed to have a little more, and so on. Since they were all from the same batch, it makes no sense why they have different levels.

But I found a work around (or maybe time is on our side, who knows). If you dump the beer into the glass instead of pour it slowly into tasters, it has a nice head on it. And tastes terrific.

I am so excited since I have a half rack of these still plus Nate has a bunch too.


Also just found that Your Home Brew is getting a website up and running. Nice.

2 comments:

n8 b said...

That brown looks awefully pale....

Gus said...

Yes, I am a retard. I thought the extra beer we bottled was an extra brown. And I was so excited that it had a head and tasted great, that I failed to realize until the next day that it was a bottle of the Pale.