Like us?

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

657 beers and counting


In addition to brewing, we are doing a lot of tasting. I have my old beer list from 07-08 pretty much fully updated and synced between numerous computers and devices now. Which makes for interesting reading as the Rogue Voodoo Doughnut Ale last night was beer #657 or so. Very Smoky but smelled like maple bars. Kinda cool, and although expensive to buy, I may have another down the road if the price is right.

P.S. Barry Bonds, I'm coming for your record.

And in addition to the beers we pay to taste, we of course had the tasting party Saturday of our first three beers. So here are some pics of that. I call them Nate's First Taste, Nate's Second Taste, and Many Tastes Later...

And we transferred the Stormtrooper IIPA finally last night after three plus weeks in the primary (it was barely up to a minute between perks, crazy) and here is a pic of master brewer Nate starting the transfer. I believe he may have a pic of me completing the transfer, or just post clean up, so hopefully he will add that. And of course more pics of the tasting. Maybe even one that includes me!

No comments: