Like us?

Monday, March 19, 2012

not the only one MIA

I see Nate also did not post Thu/Fri. Shame on him. But we have big plans to bottle, brew, keg, and drink multiple beers. Good times. I did not get on the computer this weekend, just the iPad, and as mentioned on a different post, the ipad and blogger do not work together.

But I did hit 674 beers on my list on Sunday. I am going to find some other records to break besides just the MLB home run record. NCAA career points are off the charts, but maybe threes. Or NBA blocks or steals or something. MLB games pitched, or steals or something. I am out to break some more records...

I found one, 678 three pointers attempted in a season by George McCloud, 1995-96 (257/678) (37.9%). He was on the Mavericks that year and made the 3 point competition at the all star game. 5 beers and I will have passed him and be #1. BOOYAH!

I also will pass Christian Laettner on the career Blocks list with my next beer. The blocks list might be a good way to move my way up a list as he is at #149. But probably no way to get to the top as the top 30 guys or so are over 1,500 career blocks. I could try steals, but to even get to the top 250 I have to get to 775 to catch Lamar Odem and that list is also in the 1,500-3,000 range when you get to the top. I don't even know if there are that many beers readily accessible. NBA records list But I will find some more on the list somewhere.

As for the home run record, I am currently sitting 4th and have already passed Griffey, Mays, and A-Rod. And Sosa and the bash brothers. Babe Ruth here I come.

1Barry Bonds762
2Hank Aaron755
3Babe Ruth714
4Willie Mays660
5Ken Griffey, Jr.630
6Alex Rodriguez629
7Sammy Sosa609
8Jim Thome604
9Frank Robinson586
10Mark McGwire583

No comments: