Like us?

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

picture time


104 bottles of beer in the closet, 104 bottles of beeeeer!
and pics of a box of stout, box of presidents, box of emperors. We got about 28-31 bottles from each brew plus still have a few lake sacajaweas and a box of brown or more since we going to play with some ways to get carbonation into those beers.

and below is the all grain class by Fort George at Hop N Grape. I would have taken more pictures but I was thirsty.

The brewer isn't the only one that can pull off a Fort George stocking cap at a Fort George brewing class. You go Nate.

More pictures and comments than you can shake a stick at.

3 comments:

n8 b said...

I love free stocking caps! Especially when it's from one of my favorite new breweries!

n8 b said...

Wait a second.... 12 x 9 = 106?

Gus said...

No, 12x9=108 silly. But one box only had 8 beers which is how I got 104. guess I should have explained that so I didn't look like a math club reject.