Like us?

Monday, March 26, 2012

Beer by Michael Jackson

We have tons of pictures and had tons of fun this weekend. But both of us are hella busy so it will come in pieces this week. A few pics are on facebook if you partake in that social medium.

We bottled. A lot.
We brewed.
We attended an all grain class.
We drank.
We got free hats.

Good times.

I also bought a book called Beer, by Michael Jackson. No, not that one, he gets that all the time. The one that is the world class writer about beer. I am looking forward to adding some beers and breweries to my list and then finding them and trying them.

I passed beer number 680 thanks to drinking and brewing Sunday.

And of course we picked up our own all grain set up, and we have pictures of that to add later this week too. And I got my own copy of The Complete Joy of Homebrewing, 3rd edition. So I will eventually know almost as much as Nate. Hopefully.

No comments: