Like us?

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

the Lucky Labrador

Lucky Lab
A few weekends ago I made a trip down to Portland with my girlfriend Barbara and her daughter Sophie.  The only place that I really wanted to stop by was the Lucky Labrador Brewhouse in SE Portland.  The Lucky Lab was one of my favorite breweries when I lived in Portland.  I would stop by on my drive home from work at least once a week to enjoy a pint.  Barbara had never tried their beers so we decided to have lunch there and enjoy a couple of tasters.



For lunch I had my old favorite, the pulled pork sandwich and Barbara tried their chicken curry bento.  Between the two of us we sampled every beer that they had on their regular taps.  We didn't get to sample any of their cask or nitro ales but there is always next time.  And their food and beers were just as good as I remembered.  If you're ever in Portland and in need of a tasty pint and some good grub you should definitely check out the Lucky Lab.

No comments: