Like us?

Monday, May 21, 2012

We Be Famous

http://bottlemark.blogspot.com/2012/05/l-town-brewery.html

If you haven't yet had our beer or seen our caps, you are missing out.

And I am at beer 771 still since I spent Saturday in the yard and then couldn't resist picking up another 25.4oz bottle of Sierra Nevada Northern Hemisphere Harvest Fresh Hop Ale which is just so f'ing outstanding I can't wait to do a fresh hop ale this August.  Sunday I spent drinking our beers and no new ones and letting a few more people try them.  I also brewed with some of the Judge's hops, so now we have the GYO CCWA NWPA in the primary and bubbling away nicely with some Hef Yeast for a change of pace.  But there are still plenty new beers in the fridge just beggin for it.  I am thirsty already...

No comments: