Like us?

Friday, May 18, 2012

Brownie Ale or Brewnette?

We need your votes.  Should the brown ale made with cream ale yeast be called Brownie Ale, or Brewnette.  Both are creamy browns, and both are tasty.  Any votes?

I get to add that to the beer list, along with the Apocoweizen.  Plus checked off a few from the list and had a few others with Shaun and my dad.  We had the Double Chocolate Stout from Rogue that was outstanding, a bottle of the Biere De Garde from The Commons, also outstanding, a couple sam adams new beers that the other guys hadn't had, one of our pale ales, still excellent, and the new Oregon Brown from 10 Barrel, also great.  All in all a good night, but weeknight beer making days are tough, we were still cleaning up after 10.  But it's all worth it.

After going through the list, I am at 771 now.  Outstanding.  This means I just passed Chris Anderson on the all time blocks list.  Since the birdman reminds me so much of Nate who is also good in the key and has tattoos and likes crazy haircuts, I thought this was a fitting record to break.

No comments: