Like us?

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Going, Going, Gone

And just like that, I am the all time leader in home runs at 766.  Thanks to the fort george class brew (dark IPA) I tasted tonight and the 4 beer sampler tray I also had at Hop N Grape (two firestone walkers, a stone, and a widmer) I am now the king.  Combine that with playing some softball and sharing a president and emperor with a friend tonight (he approved, but like the president better), I would say it was a good day.  Didn't even have to use my AK.

And I got my keg fridge finally from the judge.  I also got my cell phone back finally late last week, so re-learning how to use that and getting my beer list back on my phone is another plus.  There are a ton of beers still at hop and grape I haven't tried (a long list of belgians was added to the list) but with $100-200 in beer in my fridge already, a new keg fridge with 4 taps just beggin for some keggin, and 4-5 half racks of 22s still in the closet, me thinks the new beer purchases will have to slow down.  I want to thank all that have made 766 possible.  If you are thirsty, I've got beer. :)

1 comment:

n8 b said...

I'm thirsty!!! I'll see you tonight!