Like us?

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

and another one

The Bridgeport Stumptown Tart is good.  You should get some.  It's a strawberry beer, but not overpowering with the strawberry.  I plan to get some more.  It also put me at 759.  Here I come Barry.

And I made a trip to hop n grape to get the 4th beer of the apocalypse from Elysian, Peste.  It's a chocolate Chili beer and since the Sam Adams one wasn't all that special, but Cocoa Mole from New Belgium was awesome, I am planning to drink all four of the first beers of the apocalypse soon and will let you know how that one is.

Also, bottlemark is going to feature us on their blog, which is cool.  Will let you know when it hits.  And we brewed another beer, the beach dog, but this time re-using our Cream Ale yeast.  And the new name...Brewnette, since its a creamy brown.  Combine that with the Fergieweizen bubbling away in the closet with the 2nd batch of Apfelwine and the Apocalypso, I have a happy closet again.

No comments: